Chileans and resident foreigners: $1,000
Chilean students and resident foreigners: $500
Foreign students: $4,000Access policy:
• Free entrance for children under 10 years of age.
• Free entrance for native peoples.
• Free entrance for teachers of the formal chilean education system and for academics of chilean universities*.
• Free entrance for mediated visits to nursery, primary and secondary educational chilean establishments.**
• Free entrance for members of Club Barrio Santiago.
• Free entrance for officials of the Municipality of Stgo.
• Free entrance for workers of public and private museums.
• Free entrance to the ZIM Galery of the Mustakis Foundation.
• Entry is free on the first Sunday of each month for Chileans and residents.
*Present in reception identity card where the teacher’s title is mentioned or copy of the professional title (in digital or printed format). The card of the College of Teachers is also valid.
Tuesday to Sunday from 10 to 18 hrs.
Central Table: +56 2 29281500
During the year, the museum is closed on the following days:
Café Precolombino por Blue Jar