National and resident public: $2,000
Foreign tourists: $10,000
Foreign Students: $5,000
National and resident students: $1,000
• Free entrance for children under 10 years of age.
• Free entrance for native peoples.
• Free entrance for teachers of the formal chilean education system and for academics of chilean universities*.
• Free entrance for mediated visits to nursery, primary and secondary educational chilean establishments.**
• Free entrance for members of Club Barrio Santiago.
• Free entrance for officials of the Municipality of Stgo.
• Free entrance for workers of public and private museums.
• Free entrance to the ZIM Galery of the Mustakis Foundation.
• Entry is free on the first Sunday of each month for Chileans and residents.*Present in reception identity card where the teacher’s title is mentioned or copy of the professional title (in digital or printed format). The card of the College of Teachers is also valid.
**The group of students may be accompanied by up to 4 teachers/guardians, who will have a free entrance.
Tuesday to Sunday from 10 to 18 hrs.
It is suggested that the entrance be before 17:30 hrs.
Central Table: +56 2 29281500
During the year, the museum is closed on the following days:
Café Precolombino por Blue Jar
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 17:00.
Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 10:00 to 17:00.
Telephone: +56 2 32013622